Wednesday, June 30, 2010

quotes 3

this is the last installment of quotes for this month (seeing how it's the last day of the month). hope they inspire.

-"Can miles truly separate you...? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" - ?
-"You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears."- ?
-"I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow." - ?
-"Good-bye is only truly painful if you know you'll never say hello again." -?
-"The few hours I spent with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you." -?
-"Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have." -?
-"Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through today." -?
-"It's not a 'good-bye', only a long 'I'll see you later.'" - ?
-"when i think where a mans strength begins and ends, i think that i never had such a friend." - ?
-"i'll make you a mixtape that will charm you into bed. it details everything thats running round my head." - jamie cullum
-"love ain't gonna let you down no more." - jamie cullum
-"love is the triump of imagination over intelligence." - henry louis mencken
-"there is always some madness in love. but there is also always some reason in madness." - friedrich nietzsche
-"a good relationship is like fireworks: loud, explosive." - jeph jaques

No comments: