Saturday, November 5, 2011

quoteables

so it's been a really long time since i've done this. sorry everyone. i'm back now. watch out! hehe. i'm a mood for love quotes. so here they are.

-"it's amazing how i know i can't, i could never walk away." - cartel
-"i love you for not only what you are, but for what i am when i am with you. i love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. i love you for the part of me you bring out." - elizabeth barnett browning
-"if you are not too long, i will wait here for you all my life." - oscar wilde
-"he understood for the first time how if you believed you belong to someone no piece of paper or priest's benediction could make it any more real." - ?
-"love me in the night, but don't please don't leave me in the dark." - tom robbins
-"what a difference a day made and that difference is you." - jamie cullum
-"i held your hand you stole my heart." - parlour mob
-"but when its my time to throw the next stone, i'll call you beautiful, if i call you at all." - chris cornell
-"i wish i was beautiful or that you were half way blind." - harry chapin
-"lost for you i'm so lost for you." - dave matthews band
-"you wear nothing but you wear it so well." - dave matthews band
-"i like the way you say "baby"' - black crowes
-"i love you more than all that's on the planet." - shakira

No comments: