Monday, March 8, 2010

muse quotables

so this friday i will get to see my favorite band muse(!) in concert. i'm totally excited and can't wait! so i thought i would have a special quotables and share quotes from the band. since all the songs are by muse i'm just going to write what song the lyric comes from.  so here they are:

- "I’ll be there as soon as I can
But I’m busy mending broken
Pieces of the life I had before" - unintended

- "I’m crawling away
'Cause you broke my heart in two" - falling down
 
- "And I don’t want you to adore me
Don’t want you to ignore me
When it pleases you" - muscle museum

- "And I've wanted you too much
And now I'm gonna lose
I've wanted you too much
And now I've gotta choose" - nature_1

- "Everything about you is so easy to love" - bliss

- "I believed that you'd always be here
'cause once you promised a life with no fear" - shine

- "Hopelessly I'll love you endlessly
Hopelessly I'll give you everything
But I won't give you up
I won't let you down
And I won't leave you falling" - endlessly

- "I wanted freedom
Bound and restricted
I tried to give you up
But I'm addicted" - time is running out

- "Look through a faithless eye
Are you afraid to die?" - thoughts of a dying atheist

- "Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you a god who falls asleep on the job" - knights of cydonia

- "How can we win, when fools can be kings?" - knights of cydonia

- "Death
You bring death
And destruction to all that you touch" - take a bow

- "This ship has taken me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die" - starlight

- "Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix" - i belong to you

- "I can't find the words to say
They're overdue
I've traveled half the world to say
"I belong to you"" - i belong to you

- "I want to exorcise the demons from your past" - undisclosed desires

- "It could be wrong, could be wrong, but it should've been right" - resistance

No comments: