Monday, August 10, 2009

dreams

so this past weekend jeremy was over and he had a really wierd dream but i totally want to use it in a poem somehow. he dreamt that he was taking pictures of people/things and that the people were alive and all but the photo his camera would show the people would be dead and decayed.

also i dreamt last night that an ex-boyfriend was trying to light me on fire. i was trapped in a glass container and i was laying in oil and my ex lit the oil on fire and it coming towards me. i had to break out of the container before the fire got to me, but by the time i broke out, my hair was on fire. so that part is totally part of a poem i started. i really like the poem i have coming from that dream. i know it sounds creepy but i think it will be a kickass poem in the end.

No comments: