Monday, April 19, 2010

quoteables

it's time for another installment of quotes. hope they inspire.

-"beauty was deceptive. i would rather wear my pain, my ugliness. i was torn & stitched. i was a strip mine, & they would just have to look. i hoped i made them sick. i hoped they saw me in their dreams." - white oleander by janet fitch

-"here's hoping we'll meet now and then. it was great fun but it was just one of those things." - jamie cullum

-"you just wanted to prove there was one safe place; just one safe place where you could love him. you have not found that place yet. you have not made that place yet." - richard siken

-"when i was five years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. when i went to school, they asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up. i wrote down 'happy'. they told me i didn't understand the assignment and i told them they didn't understand life." - ?

-"and everything depends on how near you stand to me." - morrissey

-"some people never go crazy. what truly horrible lives they must lead." - charles bukowski

-"your disguise is slipping, i think your slipping." - dr. horrible's sing along blog

-"how long is too long when your waiting by the phone?" - the get up kids

-"why are you so terrified of living your own life?" - the higher

No comments: