Wednesday, May 12, 2010

quoteables

here's another installment of quotes. hope they inspire.

-"if you want to get with me, then you've got to pin me down." - jamie cullum

-"i'll destroy this useless heart. i'll fuck it up so it will never beat again. not just for me, but for anyone." - motion city soundtrack

-"the water in the narrow sink grows dark and warm when the razor slips, the red coming off in his hands." - silvia curbelou

-"death is more universal then life; everyone dies but not everyone lives." - a. sachs

-"what you say is reasonable, logical, justifiable. but does that make it right?" - chris claremount

-"a citizen of america will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote in a national election." - bill vaughan

-"it's easier to believe in this sweet madness oh this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees." - sarah mclachlan

-"i'm a good person in most ways. but i'm beginning to think that being a good person in most ways doesn't count for anything very much, if you're a bad person in one way." - nick hornby

-"man will begin to recover the moment he takes art as seriously as physics, chemistry or money." - ernst levy

-"shelter me oh genius words just give me strength to pen these things." - cartel

No comments: